RSS Feed

Backroom Research: What I (am beginning to) think about Research Meth...

0

Monday, September 17, 2012 by


Before I am taking this course, I did not have much understanding of this course. I thought It might be about statistics and analysis. After the first class, I am kind nervous about this course. It is a complete new arena for me. I have never done any research. My background is engineering and I am not good at social science.  This course must be difficult for me  considering the extensive writings also involved.
 When Sara talked about feeling s about first time blogger, I felt it was completely true.  That was exactly my feelings. I not sure what to write, I am concerned about the rightness of content and the writing style.  After the discussion of the “Starting with Writing” section, I feel more comfortable.  I am not the only one who feels the same way. Public writing is quite similar to public speaking, more practice means more confidence. I totally agree that writing a process of thinking and mind organizing.  I hope after blog for one semester, I will become a confident public writer.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.